Sunday, June 15, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

The rules are as follows:

1. Post the rules!
2. Answer the questions about yourself
3. At the end of the post, list 5-6 people you would like to tag and leave a comment on their blog letting them know
4. Let the person who tagged you know that you posted your answers.

So here goes....1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Working in NJ for a nonprofit agency serving people with developmental disabilities.

2. What are 5 things on your to-do list today?
I am done for the day! But...went to church, packed my son for camp, drove my son to camp, actually let my son stay at camp (instead of changing my mind, and my husband was thinking the same thing!), and catch up on emails/paperwork

3. What are some snacks you enjoy?
I love popcorn. And chocolate chip cookies. And strawberries.

4. What would you do if you were a billionaire?
Share, share, and share. And give, give, and give.


5. What are three of your bad habits?
I make a lot of lists, and misplace them constantly.

6. 5 places you have lived?
I've lived in over a dozen towns in NJ, and 2 towns in NC.

7. What are 5 jobs you have had? Cake decorator, nanny, nonprofit supervisor, shipping clerk, waitress.

8. What is currently playing on your Ipod? I don't have one.
9. What are the last 5-6 books you have read? The Bible (not the whole thing..it's a a work in progress); Winter Solstice; Black and Blue; Look Me in the Eye; Tara Road.
10. Who do you want to tag? Oh, I don't know.

No comments: